Enabling KSA schools to be part of the global sustainability drive!
As part of the Vision 2030 goals, KSA has embarked on the road towards sustainable development. The Kingdom is also striving to be at the forefront of the global efforts to promote renewable and environmentally friendly energy resources. There are massive solar and wind energy initiatives in place besides a vibrant energy efficiency program.
Since children are the future and the most valuable resource for any nation, an “Eco-Day” activity has been designed to educate school children in KSA and to raise their awareness on the important topics of sustainability, energy and environment. Through an interesting and wide ranging set of activities, designed and delivered in-house by our qualified and expert staff, “Eco-Day” aims to motivate school children to join the national and global sustainability efforts. It can help schools become the flag-bearers of sustainability in the Kingdom .
Download Our Brochure From here .
Join us in the fun filled activities to learn more about the role you can play to be the energy and environmental ambassador
Key Objectives of Eco-Day
The key objectives of the eco-day are to help students and management:
Develop understanding around the subjects of renewable and green energy, sustainability, natural resources, biodiversity and ecology, global warming and climate change
- Contribute to the fight against global warming and climate change
- Contribute to the national goals of Vision 2030
- Become green/sustainability ambassadors
- Be part of global sustainability drive
- Raise awareness in the society at large
Major Incentive for schools:
- An extra-curricular activity with strong academic reflection
- Sustainability and ecological orientation of students and management
- Improved energy and environmental outlook for the school
- A sustainability image for the school
- Membership of planned national sustainability network
- Access to monthly newsletters on national and international developments in the field of sustainability
- Qualification to participation in National Eco-Student and Eco-School awards